Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Don't Be Such an Ass

Remember the bullies during elementary? or high school? or even colege?
I think this story can all teach them a lesson.... hehehe... please read on...




Having A Baaaad Day

A little guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink for half an hour when this big trouble-making biker steps next to him, grabs his drink and gulps it down in one swing.

The poor little guy starts crying.

"Come on, man. I'm just giving you a hard time," the biker says.
"I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man cry."

"This is the worst day of my life," says the little guy between sobs...
"I can't do anything right.

I overslept and was late to an important meeting, so my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener and my dog bit me. So, I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to put an end to my life, and then you show up and drink the damn poison."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...