Friday, April 23, 2010

Blue Speckled Update! Facebook Social Plugins

As you can see above this very statement, I have just recently added a facebook social plugin to add more opportunities for interaction between this blog (through me.. lol!) and you, the readers....Thanks to this post, there was no need to wake the princess of geekiness in me just to have that button placed in the right....umm...place.

If you liked, kinda liked, really liked, liked a bit, liked a lot, or whatever, any post in The Blue Speckled Diary, just hit that LIKE button seen just below the title of this post.

By the way, you can change the default setting of your facebook social plugins from "sharing everything to everyone at once" to "I'm selfish, I don't want to share it all" by going back to your facebook homepage, clicking on Account > Privacy Settings > Applications & Websites and UN-CHECK "Allow."

Sooo..... How do you like it?!

:)

**photo credit: http://developers.facebook.com/**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...