Saturday, March 24, 2007

It's Graduation Day

I feel really happy and proud because the love of my life is graduating today. After several years and two other different courses that he chose to leave behind, he's finally graduating and succeeded in this chapter of his life. The hard part is, I cannot be there to celebrate with him. I'm stuck here in Manila until the end of this month. Grrrhhh!


I feel so annoyed right now because I just can't do anything about it! I don't have enough money to get a plane ticket to go there and back again in Manila on Monday, I so miss him so much and I really wanted to see him get his diploma and just be there with him on such a momentous time of his life... I'm starting to hate my company... Hehehe! Not!


Anyway, for all the world to know, I just had my lunch and feeling a little full right now, but I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...