1. Ok, 1 ID number for life, or until a person reaches 18. Why 18? Does that mean you get to change your entire identity when your 18?
2. "other revisions deemed necessary by the cardholder" -- so that should mean that the government should not deny changes to a person's 1-number-for-life ID just because 'deemed necessary', right?!?
3. So what if I just got that new unified ID for sss/phic/pagibig, and now this new Filipino ID? And what about those with professional license numbers? The TIN number/ID?
4. So this ID will totally scrap out the relatively newly implemented unified ID for sss/gsis/pagibig/phic, right? Which also just scrapped out that other new unification for other IDs before that I can't remember anymore -- which are half-baked plans that underwent half-baked implementations. Right?
5. Will the banks and other GOCC's and corporations stop asking for at least 2 government issued ID's as requirement? Because that's going to be weird.
Hmmm, how come, all of a sudden, there's this BIG project that can potentially make 1 or 2 or 3 major suppliers of plastic ID cards so rich starting, let's say 2015/2016? Are we fishing for supporters and financial support for 2016 because you just lost PDAF and DAP, huh Government?
But I guess I have to read that bill (House Bill 5060).