Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Weak and Sleepy







How I wish I can have this soon! It's so cute!





I actually have a happy thought today, well actually, it kinda hit me last night. It's going to be a non-working holiday on Monday, that is June 11, instead of June 12 (the Philippine Independence Day) by virtue of Proclamation No. 1211. I'm supposed to be really happy because of an additional day off, but I dunno, I don't quite feel ecstatic about it.

Anyway, I feel weak and sleepy today. I woke up really late, like 8am, so of course I was late for office. And when I arrived, my eyes were so heavy I could've dozed off while facing my computer!

*Yawn* I'm still sleepy right now even after a can of Coke and lunch. I even put some chili on my viand in hope that it will give me a little boost. But all has failed. Hmmm... So I just decided to post something, at least it can give my brain cells a workout.

I'm listening to an online broadcast of a local radio station, and it's playing one of the songs that I've liked since high school - Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion. I think this was also the OST of the movie, Up Close and Personal starring Michelle Pfieffer and I actually forgot his leading man. Anyway, it's mushy I know, so bear with me... :)

Think I'll just get myself coffee from the vending machine in a while. *Yawn*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...