Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We Need a Vacation

Yes, we need a vacation. Need is quite a heavy term, so let's just change it to "want". We WANT a vacation.

We're here in one of our company properties, supposedly to do audits and of course to have our presentation (see the full experience as we felt it in the Office Chronicles), but all we're thinking about is how relaxing the ambiance is, and that we need to relax and enjoy the scenery. It's been a long time since I last came here, and I'd really rather just rest and de-stress myself. But that may not be happening as we were tasked to finish one audit for a period of 5 days tops.

Crazy, but it's okay. We've been through more stressful situations and we survived. hehe. Nice.

But we really need a vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...