Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chrome is the new color of fire

Sorry for being out for quite a while... hehe.

Anyway, we've been moving around office furnitures yesterday, and so we now have a new layout for our minute office. Nevertheless, we were told we're gonna have a new office sooner or later - later probably.

And I've recently quit using firefox as my web browser, I'm currently into Google Chrome. And for those who hasn't seen anything about it, just visit this page.

For other updates, maybe later folks, cause I'm waaaay behind my schedule... Sorry. See you soon.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...