Tuesday, April 28, 2009
15 Funny Thoughts on Marriage
Heck, about 4 months from now and I'm getting married. What do you think is marriage? Here are some humorous thoughts to blow your mind away!
1. Marriage is not a word. It's a sentence (a life sentence).
2. Marriage is love. Love is blind. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.
3. Marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.
4. Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, and when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that instead.
5. Son: "How much does it cost to get married, Dad?" Father: "I don't know son, I'm still paying for it!"
6. Love is one long sweet dream. Marriage is the alarm clock.
7. They say that when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage, it's love; after marriage, it's self-defense.
8. There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married, and now he is going through HELL.
9. When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge that to let him keep her.
10. Marriage is man and woman becoming one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
11. "I married Ms Right. I just didn't know that her first name is 'Always'! "
12. A man was complaining to a friend: "I had it all - money, a beautiful house, the love of a beautiful woman, then pow! It was all gone!" " What happened," asked his friend. He says, "My wife found out!"
13. At a cocktail party, one woman said to another: "Aren't up you wearing your ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Yes, I am. I married the wrong man!"
14. It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job; he still ends up with the same BOSS!
15. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing - either the car is new or the wife is.
So how about it? Don't forget to Bookmark or Share this to your friends and family, or subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email for free updates, leave a your thoughts on what you think marriage is!