Anyway, Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of
Registration will start on Monday, October 26, 2009 but not later than November 13, 2009.
Those who will register, please don't forget to bring the following so that you won't too burdened and registration would run as smooth as possible:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 2 pieces 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession;
- Money, to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012.
Also, registration for membership with the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants,
Inc. will start on Monday, October 26, 2009.
For the top performing schools and the passing percentage of your school, please click on that link.
And for the list of all the passers, please click on the link one as soon as possible!
And for whatever purpose it may serve, see these links too!
Subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email
This Blog on Facebook
Again, congratulations to all the passers, and to those who did not make it this time, let me share this:
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race [is] not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. - Ecc. 9:11 - You'll get your chance, soon. c',')