Friday, December 4, 2009

A BLESSED Morning, thanks Sponsoredreviews.com!

It's really nice to start your day looking at a very lovely email that says, I've been paid! harhar!



That's not so passive of an income, but didn't take much time, but murdered a handful of braincells though. But at least, it really made me happy. Especially upon seeing this:




Heaven. or at least the tip of it.. This isn't such a big sum yet, but with more entries... Well, Sponsored Reviews is such an angel. Got all of that from just 2 posts in two weeks. Nice, huh?

Why don't you join too? Or even ask for a review from me? Hehe.



~
Subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email
twitter.com/BrazenLass
facebook.com/cathylaine
This Blog on Facebook
Buy Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...