Monday, January 25, 2010

Stress goes a Notch Higher


But it's not fatal.

I just got a pinch of stress added to my routine stress level because I just opened the email saying Big Boss has set a meeting with me. Me. Yes me. I'm not kidding. No matter how I'd like to think that it's a joke, it's not. Grrr. And the fact that I do not have a single strand of idea why in the world we'll be meeting stresses me out some more.

Hmm. It's really a case of curiosity gone wild. It's because that appointed time was set with just myself he'll meet with.

What do you think are we gonna talk about? Is he gonna pull my hair out because of something I did or didn't do? Is he gonna scold me 'til my blood run thin? Or... or.... What do you think?!

Grrrr!!!




original photo from chromasia.com
~
Subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email
twitter.com/BrazenLass
facebook.com/cathylaine
This Blog on Facebook
Buy Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...