Monday, March 29, 2010

Made up Stories of Poverty

Here it is, someone really wrote about it once and for all.


And just so you know, I've noticed weird things about that ad too, I was just too lazy or chicken to blog about it. Imagine, if he was poor, why would their family picture have a nice lawn as a background? And they have really decent clothes on. Don't you agree?

Here's an interesting video about that brother's death issue.



And this one, would you believe that a house with a second floor at the time of Villar's childhood is equivalent to being poor? Hmm...

Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...