Friday, November 11, 2011

I miss Blogging!

I do. I miss blogging. Not the deadlines or the research, but just jotting down, typing away... Just like that.. I kinda lost the touch after giving birth since my Phoenix is a handful, but I totally want to go back to blogging again. For one because it just loosens up my brain a bit just enough to get me going with my tasks again. Two, it kinda gives a little jiggle to my head just so the creative juices will keep on seeping through the tiny little cracks so I don't lose it at all.

Hmmm.

And I also miss the cha-ching I sometimes get from blogging. *smirk*


Don't mind me though. I'm just bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...