Friday, March 23, 2007

Cartoon-themed Templates

I’m really fascinated by these templates and I actually found myself envying the people who use them. Samples are posted in splat designs and I absolutely adore them! I really like the cartoon looking representation of most authors and also the colors used in these characters which also matches all the colors in their blogs, and I admire it, really!

If anyone is kind enough to make me one, could you please, please, pretty please leave a comment in this post or maybe in the chat box found in the right most sidebar of my blog. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...