Thursday, May 3, 2007

All is But TEMPORARY

Life goes on
Sometimes as we planned
Sometimes as we dreamed
Sometimes as we imagined;
But sometimes as we feared.

There are times
We thought things will stay,
People won't change,
Feelings won't fade;
But sometimes they fail.

I thought I wouldn't make it
I thought I'd feel empty
I thought I'd give up on everything
But thoughts are just thoughts
Sometimes fickle, sometimes stubborn.

There's nowhere else to go but forward
Nothing else to do but move on
Nothing else to think of but the future
Nothing else to feel but be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...