Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lies...

"I Can't Live Without You"

"You're my world"

"you're my everything"

Have you heard your boyfriend (or girlfriend, if you're a guy) say these to you? Well, watch out... I've learned that these phrases are just some of the many things that people say to their partners while they're still in the relationship. And then imagine - you break up, and the guy (or girl) then says this to his (or her) new partner.

Besides,
"I can't live without you"? That's not true; you can live without 'em. You lived for several years without them, what's another several years? :)

What dumb*ss cheesy lines... hmph!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...