Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Public Service: Mis-sent Messages

I actually think that I'm a little irritated receiving unwanted, unsolicited, and better yet, not-meant-for-me text messages. Grrrrhhhh!

It was a good thing that I didn't notice I received such messages until it was just about two and 1/2 hours after the last message came into my phone.

I suggest you delete my name from your phonebook or contacts, or whatever the heck you call it

It was one part because the volume of my ringtones are level one, and another part was because I didn't expect any messages to come in, I just kept my phones inside this pouch thingy which in turn even weakens the volume and so I couldn't hear it even if it was right in front of me - in front of my laptop to be exact. Jane, a colleague, was even playing Avril Lavigne songs, all the more difficult for me to hear my darn phone.

So when I checked on it after lunch, I was surprised when I saw two messages, sent to my number (of course, because I received it, it was obviously sent to my number!) but I definitely think these were not meant for me. I found the message impersonal, and does not at all have anything to do with me. So to the person who sent it, by mistake or otherwise, you know who you are, so please be careful next time and double check the number to which you are sending your messages. Actually, I suggest you delete my name from your phonebook or contacts, or whatever the heck you call it, or at least rename it in such a way that you do not mistake it for another person. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...