Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sulky Feeling



It's a miserably curly day.... Hmmm.

I went to the office today in curls again, here let me share a picture with you. But I kinda not feel so well.

Yeah, there was another conversation. He asked me to call him, and as darn-a*s as I can get, yep, I called him and put myself in a position where I can sulk the whole day after the entire call, or just treat it as it is: a conversation being done because he has no one else to talk to, because his girlfriend was out busy doing something else - a conversation not meant for others to know that it happened.

Anyway, it's almost lunchtime, I'm still thinking what I'd want for lunch. I'm craving for something hot and spicy, dunno why actually. It just gets like this some times of the week. I also picture out having a big, fat, sinful slice of pizza - something I definitely love so much. Sometimes I think I can live on pizza alone. Hehehe... :) And Coke of course. To hell with the notion of having diabetes. Joking... :)

Hmm, I'm also thinking of having a slice of blueberry cheesecake. I tasted a slice from the Marriott here in Cebu, and although I work for Waterfront, I definitely thought Marriott's blueberry cheesecake was amazing. And I'd also like a hot cappuccino, with an extra serving of whipped cream. Ummhmmm. Food I tend to crave for are, yes, sinfully fattening. Hehehe... So sue me.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...