Hard(est) things in love
1. Flashing your smile to someone u don't want to see. ---> amen...
2. Bringing back the feeling you've learned to forget.
3. Showing that u care.
4. Finding a way to mend a broken heart. ---> hirap nga..
5. Learning that you've been used by someone u truly love.
6. Saying "I love you" when you mean it and when you don't.
7. Letting go of a person you've just learned to love.
8. Realizing that u love somebody you've just taken for granted.
9. Realizing that u love the person you've just broken up with.
10. Waiting for promises you know she or he'll never keep.
11. Saying your love for someone who loves somebody else.
12. Reminiscing the good times u shared together.
13. Shielding your heart to love somebody.
14. Trying to hide what u really feel.
15. Having a commitment w/ someone that u know would not last.
16. Trying to hide the tears that involuntarily fall from your eyes.
17. Sharing the one you love w/ someone else.
18. Loving a person too much. ---> this is actually possible...
19. Giving up someone u never thought of giving up. ---> ahay... damn...
20. Falling in love for the first time
21. Loving someone you haven't seen
22. Having the right love at the wrong time.
23. Exerting effort to make the relationship last or work.
24. Not being appreciated when u know you've given your best. ---> yep, especially if super lame talaga ang excuses na ibinigay...
25. Taking the risk to fall in love again.
26. Hiding your relationship from someone else.
27. Controlling your feelings to avoid hurting a friend
28. Choosing between 2 persons whom u really love.
29. Finding out that u can never have the person u just let go of back
30. Seeing the person u love with someone else --> this i can handle! and that's in the past tense "loved"
31. Learning that the person who claimed to have loved you so much
never really cared
32. Seeing the one you love fall for someone else
33. Falling for your best friend and knowing that things can never be
the same again
34. Learning to trust after you have been burned ----> i have yet to find out
35. Accepting that it was not meant to be
36. Smiling when all you want to do is cry
37. Falling and knowing that it can never be
38. Not being able to love the person who truly cares for you
39. Saying that you can never love a person the way he loves you
40. Hearing that he/she can never love you the way that you love
41. Saying that you are over someone you still love
42. Being friends again and learning to let go of each other coz you
both know it is better that way ---> amen again!
43. Convincing oneself that you are not in love when you know that you
44. Having to let go because you know that he deserves someone else
45. Trying not to remember how perfect everything used to be ---> i think it was never perfect in the first place