Monday, October 1, 2007

Headbang

I really wanna bang my head to something that's really hard. I having a damn migraine attack. cry

It actually started last night, thought I was just having a little sugar rush from having too much coke, but it actually stayed until this morning. I even thought sleeping would be the remedy, but hell no. It still fuc*in' hurts.mad

As crazy as I can get each day, I actually am ranting about a darn headache while I haven't actually been to the clinic to ask for medication. Well, think I'm going after posting this. Another thing I want to do is just go to my room and sleep the whole day. I really, really wanna do that. Hmmm, think I'm just going undertime today.neutral


Freaking migraines.
mad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...