Saturday, October 20, 2007

"I love walking in the rain cause then no one knows im crying."

I think there is choice possible to us at any moment, as long as we live. But there is no sacrifice. There is a choice, and the rest falls away. Second choice does not exist. Beware of those who talk about sacrifice.
- Muriel Rukeyse


You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy; even if you're not part of their happiness.
- Unknown


Love is when you look into someone's eyes, and see everything you need.
- Unknown


Every man loves two women; one is the creation of his imagination, and the other is not yet born.
- Khalil Gibran


Love creates an 'us' without destroying a 'me'.
- Leo Buscaglia


Love knows not its depth till the hour of separation.
- Khalil Gibran



*** to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...