Friday, October 26, 2007

Manoy Noli

It's a crazy day, mainly because Girlie was here in the office!!!!

{Hahaha, hello Girl, I know you're reading this.
And hello MJ!!! Ay! I promised nga pala not to mention your name again. Duh. }

Anyway, so we chatted for a while, almost got late for lunch. Also, I went around the function areas and looked around for something fishy. And guess what I caught? A Vice-President. Yep, you read that right, the Vice President of the Philippines.

He was just calmly sitting there in a beige (was that really beige) sofa set up near the function area where he was the key note speaker for CREBA, and he was talking to two ladies, and guy apparently, from where-the-heck company (of course I didn't bother to ask where they're from, I was almost face to face with "Manoy Noli" for crying out loud!!!). I think he was reviewing a policy of some kind because he was so intent on reading although there was very poor lighting, and then he spoke in a low voice, well, at least low enough not to be blurred out by the noise surrounding him and yet loud enough, because the media people promptly turned silent as the dead when he started talking. (okay, that may be a little exaggerated, but this is my blog, you know...)




Sorry for the blurred shot, as you all know, my phone's a little low-tech. Anyway, I still have to go home and watch "Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader", so tata!



** PS: Congrats to a friend for making it to the top 6 on his pre-board examination... Nice work part! hehehe

**PS #2: ERAP was formally granted his executive clemency this morning. Although it was announced yesterday in a press conference. This is history guys! Make noise! I'll still have to research on how's clemency different from the simple term "pardon".


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...