Thursday, November 15, 2007

Frea*ing Brownouts

I believe...

that....

the...


ENGINEERING department sucks!



We've been experiencing on-off-on-off times for just about 2 hours now, and there has been, let me see, 5 times that the power went out, and just about the same number of times that it came back. It just came back on as I'm typing this post. I have no idea why it's happening, hopefully the "engineers" know what's happening, I think I heard something like there has been a power problem in a nearby city/municipality or whatever. Hmmm. To think that the President of the whole company is actually here for a series of serious meetings.

Good thing I'm using a laptop and a UPS. Hahaha... You can hate me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...