Monday, January 28, 2008

Dragon Wars

Craziest movie next to Death to Smoochie...

I was like, "Oh my gosh..."

Ok, admittedly, the teaser trailer looked too good to be a real nice sci-fi fantasy movie, and so, a dear friend who got too curious for his own good, bought a dvd copy and let me watch it with him.

Goodness! I... I'd rather not put down my comments here, for fear of detection and outright documentation which will lead you all to this blog, but in fairness to the makers of the said movie, the great Korean artist, Hyung Rae Shim, my salute to you for braving the all-too-hard-to-please movie-goers of this age, my highest regard for your bravery and courage for having the balls to go straight to the Hollywood bigshots to ask for their help and contribution to make this dream of yours possible {I watched the credits and the "the making" part of the movie, ok? Get over it.}.

So, if you really wanna know what I'm blabbering about, go ahead, watch Dragon Wars.

And don't tell me I didn't warn you.

**picture credits to Yahoo! Movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...