If I were a month I would be:
* March - after the energy of Love from Valentines, the right month for Academic Endings, and right before summer break... :)
If I were a day of the week I would be:
* Friday - end of the week but not quite a week end.
If I were a time of the day I would be:
* 10 pm - a little near the witching hour
If I were a planet I would be:
* Mars - red hot
If I were a sea animal I would be:
* a dolphin... no apparent reason - i just like to be one
If I were a direction I would be:
* West - where the sun sets
If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
* a recliner - relaxing
If I were a sin I would be:
* Pride. Don't let me elaborate.
If I were a drink I would be:
* Coke - sweet and thirst-quenching, yet silently deadly
If I were a tree, I would be:
* Balete - scary
If I were a bird, I would be?
* a hummingbird - so i can fly backwards.
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
* Orchids - difficult to grow, lovely to look at, expensive
If I were a kind of weather, I would be:
* cloudy - not quite sunny, not quite rainy
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
* A Guitar -- not everyone knows how to play it
If i were an animal I would be:
* a Cat
If I were a color, I would be:
* blue- cool to the eyes, indicates the hottest part of a flame
If I were an emotion, I would be:
If I were a vegetable, I would be:
* hmmm, no idea.
If I were a sound, I would be:
* ticking of a clock