Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Story of Ours

Yes, that was the one year old story of ours. When June arrived in 2007, everything had changed. It had been exactly the same as of today. We're not anymore that close enough we used to be. She found another guy, then another while having the first one her best friend. I don't know why but it seems so different... and difficult to me. Am I experiencing “karma” or was I just hurt also?

"when june arrived in 2007" - were did it come from? was it delayed?

"... everything had changed. It had been exactly the same as of today." - couldn't you be more confusing? which is which?!

"We're not anymore that close enough we used to be" - i think a word was skipped here...hence, i really don't get what on earth he's trying to say....

"...he found another guy, then another while having the first one her best friend" - what?! please help me understand.... huhuhu... cry
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...