Monday, November 3, 2008

Picking the Right Planner for 2009

It's already November, just about the right time to think about planning for a planner.Huh?

I made a post previously about a JOURNAL and compared it to the famous Starbucks Planner, highlighting its pros and cons to just about help us to decide whether we should consider it or not. So far, very few has visited the post and left comments, so I'm again urging you to at least have a peek at it to help you decide whether you'd want it or not - instead of spending much on coffee and having your blood reek of caffeine. gile

There are other planners out there, but I think you should give The JOURNAL a try.

NOTE: Don't forget to leave your comments ON THIS POST!doa

1 comment:

  1. that's right. Giving out Starbucks planners on Christmas is an effective marketing strategy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...