Friday, February 13, 2009

Blogger is failing Me


Digg this


I sincerely hope that the loading glitch is just temporary. So far this week I've tried viewing my blog and Blogger has failed me time and time again. This blog and this blog doesn't load at all! My browser's status bar just keeps on saying that it's loading when in fact, it's not.

Darn. My dilemma now is, to have it load faster and more complete, I'd have to take down all my ad spaces - which is gonna be really frustrating. I hope someone can read this and address the problem soon.


Read my Disclosure Policy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...