More US Companies Might Close
Just logged out from my email and saw the headline from Yahoo! Finance, 15Companies That Might Not Survive 2009. As an overview, here are the companies:
- Rite Aid - medicines, pharmaceutical items
- Claire's Stores - accessories, jewelries, etc.
- Chrysler - of course, you what that is.
- Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group - I have no idea, didn't quite read everything from its site
- Realogy Corp.
- Station Casinos
- Loehmann's Capital Corp
- Sbarro - darn. I liked Sbarro.
- Six Flags
- Krispy Kreme - too much of a sweet thing, huh?
- Landry's Restaurants
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Trump Entertainment Resorts Holdings
Oh, well... Good thing I have been very blessed so far, amidst the crises. Nonetheless, let's not lose hope, and pray that everyone, yes everyone, is not that much affected by these.