Just logged out from my email and saw the headline from Yahoo! Finance, 15Companies That Might Not Survive 2009. As an overview, here are the companies:
- Rite Aid - medicines, pharmaceutical items
- Claire's Stores - accessories, jewelries, etc.
- Chrysler - of course, you what that is.
- Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group - I have no idea, didn't quite read everything from its site
- Realogy Corp.
- Station Casinos
- Loehmann's Capital Corp
- Sbarro - darn. I liked Sbarro.
- Six Flags
- Krispy Kreme - too much of a sweet thing, huh?
- Landry's Restaurants
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Trump Entertainment Resorts Holdings
Oh, well... Good thing I have been very blessed so far, amidst the crises. Nonetheless, let's not lose hope, and pray that everyone, yes everyone, is not that much affected by these.