Thursday, March 5, 2009

Slow... Could it be the Registry?

Digg this

My network connection has been really painstakingly slow for the last three weeks and it has caused me more hours than I would usually like to spend in the net. Could it be a registry problem? Something wrong with the cables? Or is it our service provider? A virus? What?! Heeellpppp!!!

I just hope it's not a registry problem or else I would need to reformat my laptop, right? Which I can't afford right now, I haven't backed-up everything yet, and I don't have much space to back-up to. Darn. I just hope and pray that the usual speed of the network connections will go back to normal.

If you can suggest anything, please leave your comments below. Help would be greatly appreciated.
:)



Bytecrusher Registry Optimax


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...