Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sometimes Ted Failon Looks like my Dad...

Photo Credits: inquirer.net

I was quite intently watching the interview of Ted Failon in Bandila last night when it dawned on me - he looks a lot like my dad!

Yeah. Fortunately or unfortunately, a lot of Ted Failon's features, especially on this photo and in the interview video, are similar to my dad's. Hmmmm. Were they separated at birth? Nah, I don't think so.

Anyway, isn't it tragic? The thing that happened to his wife? There a lot of speculations and a lot of fuss about it since last night. Even the rival news program has their own report, a longer and more detailed one at that!

But for those who missed a lot of the news programs last night, here's a link to the latest web buzz for your quick reference:

ABS-CBN Website - Failon Says Financial Woes behind Wife's Suicide Attempt

Inquirer.net - Ted Failon Arrested

ABS-CBN Website - Vital Signs of Ted Failon's Wife are Unstable

And just a quick update: Ted Failon's paraffin test resulted negative according to the news.


On a side note:
Don't forget to Bookmark or Share this to your friends and family, or subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email for free updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...