Thursday, April 23, 2009
8 Things to Do When YOU are BORED.
When you're feeling blue...
All you have to do is read my blog! Or not. Nonetheless, if you're bored and have nothing else to do and you happen to stumble upon The Blue Speckled Diary and into this very post, I suggest you go ahead and read the 8 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED.
1. Eat Coffee.
- Yes my beloved readers, eat - not drink - eat coffee. Get a teaspoonful of coffee and slowly put several granules into your mouth and eat it as if it was yummy strawberry ice cream. Hmmm.
2. Measure the actual perimeter of your lot (or the lot where your apartment or condo is) by the span between the tip of your thumb to the tip of the pinkie finger with your hand spread widely. Something like that on the image to the right. We call that "dangkal" in Filipino.
- This is crucial. If you don't get it right, you have to do it all over again. Definitely beats boredom. lol.
3. Fill your toilet bowl with water.
- Without accidentally flushing all of it down. Cool.
4. Separate the ingredients of a 3-in-1 instant coffee mix.
- Separate all the granules among the three ingredients - coffee, creamer and sugar. Make sure they're easily identifiable!
5. Pluck your Eyelashes.
- Slowly, one by one. Are you still bored?
6. Pluck and then count your nosehairs.
- Eeew. But you won't get bored. Instead, you'll feel pain all throughout this activity!
7. Lock yourself inside your room an then shout "Help!"
- Of course, how do you expect yourself to get out? :)
8. Play hide and seek with yourself. If you can't find each other, send an SMS.
- Darn. You sure you really want to be bored at all?
On a side note:
Amidst your boredom, don't forget to Bookmark or Share this to your friends and family, or subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email for free updates!