Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Glasses. After Mikey Arroyo.


After that post about Mikey Arroyo hit the online world, I finally - finally! - got hold of my new glasses, thanks to the doctor who came in late. {Sorry Doc, just had the itch to mention...}

The frame looks really nice but my eyes are kinda getting used to the new grade its on. If I don't get a migraine in the next 24 hours then maybe it's one step nearer to a successful eye-turnover. No such word/term though. Just had to make something up so it sounds nice.

Anyway.

I have something else for you guys to pass the time.


Is it bad to hope for someone to have a painless death?
Yes. Very Bad.
No, it\'s not bad at all.












On a side note:
Don't forget to Bookmark and Share this to your friends and family, or subscribe to The Blue Speckled Diary by Email for free updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...