Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Badge of Happiness

Found a comment under one of my appreciation posts and upon following the link to her blog, I found out that I received a Happy 101 Badge!


So sweet of Loveleng of Chronicle of an Inconsistent Mom to give one to me and recommend this blog to her readers too!

To pass on the happiness bug, here's a list of some of my most visited blogs in the last few weeks:
Feel free to pass on the Happy 101 badge to your friends and blogmates, and don't forget to thank them for whatever it is they have shared knowingly, or unknowingly.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...