Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Blue Speckled Diary is a DOFOLLOW Blog

Announcing!

This blog is now a dofollow blog, which basically means that if you leave a comment with links, this blog will recognize it and there will be an exchange of value and credit towards improving search engine ranks.

And for those who didn't know or has not tried to use PR Checker to check this blog's page rank, it's actually a PR3 blog.

PageRank


And to always remind you of this fact my dear reader, I've placed a picture at my sidebar saying that if you comment, I will follow. So, comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...