Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How will our Baby Look Like?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not yet pregnant, at least that's what I know.  :)

I was lurking in facebook when I saw someone else try to predict her friend's baby's future face. And.... As curious as anyone can be, I tried it out. Entered this address on my browser, http://www.morphthing.com, registered and just followed instructions.

And according to morphthing, here's how our offspring may look like:


And he/she has blue eyes.

;)


ps:
Ate Jovie's is officially, pregnant! yay!  Congratulations Ate Jovie, and EJ, you're really gonna be called Ate EJ already!  :)  Because last Christmas Ej was actually "forcing" me that I she wants to change her name into Christine Elealeh Joy, and that her nickname should be ATE Christine. lol! At least the "Ate" part came true...  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...