There are actually a lot of online shops nowadays, but the trouble seems to start when you need to choose which site to click on. You may have had trouble searching for the right site because you missed the right keyword.
To help you out, here is one all-around group of sites that features all natural and organic products from shampoos to conditioners to lip balms to makeup to laundry detergent!
PhilOrganics. PhilOrganics was coined by Badz Anoba, one of the brains of Bilivery.com. Apparently, he couldn't fit in too many of his endeavors into his very hectic schedule, so he turned over PhilOrganics to yours truly.
PhilOrganics' main objective is to collect different organic products - whether for personal care, household use, or even raw foods like vegetables and fruits - into one online site. However, since I do lack the programming skills and very well thrive on social media and free tools, I incorporated PhilOrganics into different social media accounts, which are conveniently enumerated below:
- Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/philorganics - because facebook is really really famous nowadays. lol!
- Multiply - http://philorganics.multiply.com - because this is where majority of online shops are.
- Blogger - http://philorganics.blogspot.com - the official blog of PhilOrganics
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/philorganics - for tweeting needs. Follow us, k?
- Scribd - http://www.scribd.com/iphilorganics - for the online documents, pricelists, etc.
- Gmail - email@example.com - for chat and email purposes, to answer your queries, see your orders, etc.
Links to other articles, other sites and even the pricelists are also included in the sites mentioned above, so you really would not have so much difficulty locating them.
Try out our sites to see what we offer, and if in case you missed it, we are currently offering 10% discount on all your purchases if your a valid FB page Fan. *wink*
We also offer an opportunity for you, your friends and loved ones to earn additional income, just head on to one of our sites to see how you can be financially independent!