Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Not-so-Mystery After All

Their promo ads said it was a mystery shampoo, but from the day I saw that ad, I immediately knew it was Pantene - apparently we went to the grocery the day after I saw the ad and lo and behold! The new packaging was already displayed, hence, no-brainer.

Anyway.

So as all others did, I joined their online thing, where you register to get your free samples, remember that? I waited and waited and waited, but no, there was no shampoo and conditioner delivery. Until this morning. After months of waiting. It just arrived this morning.

Yep, Pantene. Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...