Friday, December 10, 2010

My Christmas Wish This Year: A NOKIA C7!

As many of you already know, I'm pretty much with child right now. Some say it looks like it's about to pop any time now, but if you ask me, I think there's pretty much enough time for this baby to still practice contractions and stretches and funny movements right until her ripe old time to "pop" out.

So what I've been doing most of the time now is imagining what I would be doing at home during my maternity leave - aside from taking care of the baby, of course. And if you haven't noticed yet, I blog, a lot, so maybe I'd be doing more of that or maybe just picture-taking or filming whatever it is that catches my interest by February or March because we currently still don't have our very own internet connection at home. It maybe more of my pretty little angel or some of her "adventures" so to speak.

So I ask, do I want a Nokia C7 for Christmas? Or maybe you're asking, why does she want a Nokia C7 this early if she's just wondering what to do in February?!

Why on earth not?!

First and foremost, the Nokia C7 is really shiny - and shiny things just make me want it more. It's made of polished stainless steel and glass - perfect for catching my Phoenix's attention for pictures, right? It has 3.5" high-resolution display, and what's cutest is that it's a touch screen thing also! Awwww....

What else caught my attention? Imagine two months (because that's how long a maternity leave is) without your usual office internet connection - no facebook, no twitter, no email, and no blog! So how can you post those lovely pictures and crazy videos you'll take with the Nokia C7's 8 megapixel camera?!

Nokia C7 has a lovely lovely feature - it has integrated social networking sites, particularly facebook and twitter. Which means I'll be alive and online most of the time - updating my status every now and then, getting comments or whatnots for pictures and vids. Oooohhhh... Fancy that!

Oh, and imagine getting lost in the village - if that's even possible - Nokia C7 has GPS.  :)


Still wondering why I'd like a Nokia C7 for Christmas?!


*photos from Nokia Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...