Monday, December 13, 2010

My Nokia C7 Post Got Featured!

Breathe in, breathe out.

I was just minding my own business, killing the sleepiness I'm feeling this time in the afternoon when I decided to check on my twitter account. Lo and behold, a twitter-er mentioned me and a post I did on what I wanted for Christmas.

@WOMWorldNokia had this tweeted,

Cathy’s (@BrazenLass) Christmas wish this year: a Nokia C7!http://bit.ly/ekk2WJ

Now, ain't that nice?! The post was written by CeciliaD. Whoever you are, thanks for linking to my post...  :)
Here's a snap of that page, just click on it to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...