Monday, December 13, 2010

Join in! Paybox.me is giving me lots of $$$!

Maybe you're looking for something online that'll give you a lot of ka-chings for so little effort? Why not try Paybox.me?

So what's in it for you?

With Paybox.me, you start with a $25 balance and it's absolutely free. PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we prepare to launch our new service. You get $10 per person you refer to PayBox. You'll be an EarlyBird user—before PayBox opens to the public and you'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever designed for the Internet.

In short, you could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time Paybox.me launches!

I joined Paybox on December 1, and so far, my account already has $400.08... and counting!!! ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching! (That's about P17,203.44 using P43 conversion rate!)

And if you're turning your cynical self on right now and asking with raised eyebrows, "where on earth can I use that money?" Just hang onto your seats because they're all making it worth your while. And if I'm interpreting it correctly, their developing something like paypal, which can be used for buying and selling online. So just imagine how much you can shop using all that money!

If you're interested, join in.... Here's the link to their site or just click on their logo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...