Monday, April 25, 2016

Game of Thrones Season 6...

As of this writing, nope, I haven't seen the premier episode, and nope, I don't want spoilers. So if you're planning to give me spoilers, stay away from this blog. Or from my social media sites! Or else...

I'll ignore you. Forever.


Haha.


Anywayzzzz...

Been out for quite a loooooong time.. Even tried migrating this blog to wordpress and then regretting it afterwards.. So i stopped updating. and writing. and getting feedback, and everything in between.

Now, I'm back. Again. For good? Maybe, maybe not. Am I busy? Yes.
Am I alive? Yes of course, I wouldn't be able to write this post if I was dead. Even if you believed in the after life and ghosts.

So what's new? A lot of things, and a lot of people. One specifically is a new person -- a daughter particularly. Phoenix has a younger sister now. Her name is Phive. [Don't ask.]

What else?
You may want to wait for other updates, so far, that's it.

Toodles!



Ok, here's a new pic for you. Well, not so new, but new nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...