Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Product Review: St Joan Coconut Milk Conditioner

I was browsing along the shelves of the local grocery store hoping to find a new shampoo or conditioner to try for a change (yes people, I shop for hair care products in the grocery store) and I found this yellow plastic bottle of conditioner with the words coconut milk printed boldly on it. As a normal shopper would do, I flipped the tab on the bottle and smelled the conditioner, and it was good. I decided to buy the thing and try it out as soon as I reach my room. And boy oh boy was it nice! It smelled real good on my hair and it was absolutely fantastic. It made my hair softer and shinier after using it, even with a dandruff shampoo! It was well worth the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...