Friday, May 18, 2007

Silver is IN

Ever since I was in high school, I never really liked wearing gold jewelry. I was more attracted to the shiny metallic looking ones – silver. As time past, and now as a professional, I don’t only look at my jewelry and see them as decorations and accessories, but my wind also lingers to the idea that these can be precious investments in the future.

As I “waste” my pastime surfing the net for new sites, cool articles, or just interesting pictures or files, hmmm, why not look for a good investment opportunity? And tada! I stumbled upon this website, it’s from abroad though, but what the heck, if and when I decide to do so, I can purchase silver or other precious metals for immediate personal delivery or arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository from Monex Deposit Company (MDC).

For more than 30 years already, Monex companies have been operating in the US and have been the leader in silver and precious metals investments (hmm, this just keeps getting better, if only I have enough money to invest also!).

As can be found in their web release, silver can be bought in two forms – coin or ingot, although I don’t really quite understand the term “ingot” just yet, but someday I know I will… hehe! I’m interested in things like investment and business opportunities, making money and things like that – I know every other human being is interested too…

Since most people have been into silver jewelry nowadays, especially the younger generations, I think we should also make it a point to consider investing in silver and in other precious metals. But let us not also forget that investing is a very serious thing to get into, it can mean life and death to some people, you know. So it would really be better for you, and maybe for me (in the near future! Hehe!) to trust and ask for opinions of the experts, especially from the leader, Monex Precious Metals, home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs and being America’s best dealer with a convenient market and competitive precious metals prices.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...