Hot Noodles

Hello everyone, arrived in the office and was about, let me see, 50 minutes late... hehehe... crazy because when I woke up it was already 8.30...

...a big Congratulations to my friend...



Anyway, I had a hard time falling asleep, maybe the all the Coke I drank in the afternoon and late evening affected my sleeping cells. I had to find a distraction or something to make me fall asleep, so I just listened to the mp3s I loaded into my phone.

I'm now currently waiting for my instant noodles to finish "cooking" itself. I'm a little hungry, I can feel it in my gut. I also had plenty of things to think about last night and I think it made my brains go to overdrive until it had an overload.

I really have plenty of things to do right now. I have to finish 3 reports if I really wanna leave for Manila by the end of this week. Hmmm.

By the way, a big Congratulations to my friend, Ms Troni for passing her oral revalida last Saturday.... Yippeee!!! Congratulations! (So, where will we go this weekend? heheheh!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oily Acne-Prone Skin Care Routine Using Local Drugstore Products

CE Board Exam Results - May 2008 and My ENGINEER BF!

Right. Write.