Monday, September 24, 2007

Hot Noodles

Hello everyone, arrived in the office and was about, let me see, 50 minutes late... hehehe... crazy because when I woke up it was already 8.30...

...a big Congratulations to my friend...



Anyway, I had a hard time falling asleep, maybe the all the Coke I drank in the afternoon and late evening affected my sleeping cells. I had to find a distraction or something to make me fall asleep, so I just listened to the mp3s I loaded into my phone.

I'm now currently waiting for my instant noodles to finish "cooking" itself. I'm a little hungry, I can feel it in my gut. I also had plenty of things to think about last night and I think it made my brains go to overdrive until it had an overload.

I really have plenty of things to do right now. I have to finish 3 reports if I really wanna leave for Manila by the end of this week. Hmmm.

By the way, a big Congratulations to my friend, Ms Troni for passing her oral revalida last Saturday.... Yippeee!!! Congratulations! (So, where will we go this weekend? heheheh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...