Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yayay, bebeh... :(

Huhuhu...

I felt like hell last night. It was the first day of the freakin' monthly thing, and as usual, menstrual cramps came like it was invited. Duh.

I didn't take any medication for it, because it really wasn't THAT painful, it's just that the pain came with a certain amount of discomfort that really drives me nuts every month. Hmmm. Annoying.

Anyway, this post also serves as a test post for the cross-posting feature of multiply. I just wanted to try it out.

But it's a fact that I really was nuts last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...