Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Christmas Party Too Late

We just heard this morning that our company Christmas Party is temporarily being moved to Dec 23. Bummer. I dislike the idea because that would mean that if and only if I decide to join the said occasion, I should also move my travel back home another day, which means, I would get to spend lesser time with my family this season. And that, I don't like because...


Because I'm thinking of not spending the New Year with them. Don't fret just yet, I was just STILL thinking about it.

I might of course change my mind in the course of 15 to 20 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...