Monday, December 3, 2007

1000 Visits!

Just checked today and voila! This blog have had 1000 visits already! (That's in one counter only, I just noticeed that the other counter has already registered 1,700+ visits!!! GREAT!!! I really don't mind if those were unique or not, as long as it's a thousand, I'm fine with that!)

Anyway, my friend is still quite annoyed AND upset with the CE Board Exam Retake thingy, and he's now spending a little time unwinding and telling himself not to hate PRC too much.

Hmmm.. I also heard that Manila Peninsula will be opening its doors again to the public today at about 3pm. What a time. I wonder what's so special with 3pm.
question

What else? Ummm, went out last Saturday to relax a bit, saw Hitman. It was not really THAT nice. I mean, it didn't quite live up to expectations. It was nice in a way or two, but not so attention-grabbing like the Bourne series or even the Transporter.... But this is just my opinion.... hehehe...

Anyway, have to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...