Friday, January 18, 2008

Focus on Work, Darn it!

I'm bored, I can't focus, and so I blog.

Yep, got that right, I can't seem to stay focused with what it is that I'm doing for more than an hour at most. Just lost that focusing ability when I left college and joined the workforce. Kinda scary, huh? It just so happens that .... that's it, I can't focus!

My brain's kinda groggy, from lack of sleep or excess of it, but I do sincerely believe it's the lack of sleep and the urge to find some new kind of adventure or maybe just take some time off and spend it relaxing. Again. After the Christmas break and all - just something to help me unwind and therefore keep me wide-eyed long enough to appear that I like what I'm doing. Hehe.

Anyway, I won't take up much of your blog-reading time, I just wanted to blurt out that I'm to darn distracted with God knows what.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...