Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Won an iPhone?!

I have no recollection of even joining a contest for an iPhone, let alone a named contest like the Cadbury Sweepstakes.

I was just wondering because I just received an email saying that I have received, thru my PayPal account, a billing for handling fees of $24 via UPS. It also says that I have

allegedly won an iPhone thru a Cadbury Sweepstakes I don't remember joining. I didn't even receive a confirmation email about winning such a thing {or it may have gone into my spam folder which I empty out of instinct!}.

Can someone verify this information please? I do think this is a hoax, but I'd rather be sure.

Besides, $24 is a big amount.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Hi, Still Alive. How’re you?

 So I decided to visit my blog. Just because. And of course, since I didn’t delete it, it’s still here. Stagnant. Just observing. Doing noth...